tip: 5-minute everyday makeup
Posted June 14, 2011on:
this was inspired by today’s events hahaha. i got stuck in a very bad jam in C5 this morning so i had limited time to do my makeup at work. :p
Face: Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, TheBalm TimeBalm, Nars Gina
Eyes: Pur eyeshadow in Burgundy Malchite, Kanebo Eyebrow Pencil
Lips: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo
before pic: (bare face alert!!! hehehe)
1. apply tinted moisturizer to even out skin tone.
2. apply concealer to areas that need additional coverage and to undereye area.
3. set tinted moisturizer and concealer with powder
4. shade eyebrows – follow the natural arch of your brows, do not over shade!
5. apply eyeshadow all over lids
6. curl lashes
7. apply blush on the apples of your cheeks
8. apply lipstick of your choice
so there you have it, 8 easy steps for everyday makeup. hope this helps!
thanks for visiting my blog! 🙂