FOTD – another wedding :p
Posted July 31, 2011on:
i posted a pic in my personal account in FB yesterday and i can’t believe the amount of likes it got! 😀
here’s the picture: (i forgot to bring my camera so i had to use my BB! sowee)
Face: TheBalm Face Primer, Makeup Forever HD foundation, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (to set foundation), TheBalm TimeBalm in medium, MAC brow pencil in Brunette, Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Java (used as eyebrow shader), NARS Laguna bronzer (contour), Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty, TheBalm Mary-lou Manizer
Eyes: MAC eyeshadows in Patina, Rice Paper and Golden Gaze (semi-precious collection), Nars Cordura, Bobbi Brown Caviar ink gel eyeliner, Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips: MAC Cosmo lipstick and clear lipglass
1. Apply foundation all over face, concentrating on areas which need more coverage. (i used beauty blender to apply MUFE HD foundation)
2. Apply timebalm concealer to lighten dark circles and to cover blemishes.
3. Set with MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural.
4. Apply Patina all over the lids.
5. Apply Rice Paper at the inner corners of your eye.
6. Apply the darker shade of Cordura on the crease and a little bit over the crease (to emphasize the color). Blend well.
7. Apply Golden Gaze to the outer corners of the eyes. Tip: Draw an inverted V or > at the corner of the eyes then blend blend blend! Also, apply to the outer half of your lower lashes (to emphasize the shape of your eyes)
8. Apply eyeliner on your top lashes, wing out a bit for more drama.
9. Waterline your eyes (top and bottom).
10. Fix your eyebrows, i emphasized the arch of my brows to (hopefully) make my face look leaner.
11. Curl your lashes and apply mascara!
12. Contour your face by applying bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks. Tip: do the fish face and look for the part of your face that is sucked in. that’s the hollow of your cheeks!
13. Apply blush to the apples of your cheek. Since i am going for the smokey eye effect, i applied a very natural looking blush to balance out the look.
14. Optional: Lightly apply powder to blend the bronzer and blush and to set your makeup. If you want a dewy look, you can skip this step.
15. Apply lipstick of your choice. Again, I opted for a natural looking lip color, you want to highlight only one area of your face and not all
16. Apply lipgloss in the middle of your bottom lips and smack your lips together. This will give you the illusion of fuller lips!
i really like this kind of look although it does take a lot of work, especially the eye makeup! 😀
BTW the dress, i got from mango :p
hope you guys liked this look!