Singapore beauty haul
Posted December 8, 2011on:
Went to Singapore last week of October for work… Of course, I didnt pass up the chance to visit Sephora at Ion Orchard. 🙂
Here’s what i got:
1. clarisonic mia – because of this i got a $40 voucher which i used to buy the UD baked bronzer with!
2. benefit christmas gift set – set includes primer, mini foundation and the famous benetint (i actually got another set, but gave to a good friend of mine :))
3. Urban Decay book of shadows – this is soooo cool!!! 🙂 i got a mini UD speaker with it!
4. a lot of FREE sephora primer
5. free lip gloss
6. eye lashes 😀 hope to use them for our christmas party next week!
7. Urban Decay Primer Potion – got it free because i got another $40 voucher
8. Urban Decay Bronzer – free 🙂
from the haul, i’ve only used the clarisonic mia. i must say, it’s not as harsh as i expected! i actually expected that my face will feel raw after using it. not the case at all 🙂 my skin feels soooo soft and smooth afterwards 🙂