review: laura mercier caviar stick eye color
Posted December 12, 2011on:
introducing Laura Mercier’s Caviar Stick Eye Colour
this is one of the products that i have never heard of until i tried it over the counter. none of the youtube gurus that i follow has ever used this product before… and i wonder why not?
description from the laura mercier website:
Inspired by Laura Mercier’s cult classic Caviar Eye Liner, Caviar Stick Eye Colour offers a new technique to enhance the smoky eye look. In a range of eight beautiful shades, this creamy formula provides endless options for a flawless smoky eye. Each convenient stick is long-wearing, transfer- and crease-resistant. The colour glides onto lids and blends easily with a rich colour payoff.
with one swipe directly from pen (see how pigmented these are???)
slightly blended out:
from left to right: khaki, jungle, amethyst, cocoa and plum
what i like:
– one word to describe these – amazeballs! it is truly long-wearing (i had it on and went to the gym. it was still in-tact after an hour of core training and an hour of zumba!) and crease-resistant.
– these are so versatile… you can use them on their own or as shadow base.
– very pigmented! you need a tiny bit for your entire eye! a little truly goes a long way
– the colors are basic colors that will suit most skin tone
– no need to sharpen these sticks, you just need to twist up and down
what i don’t like:
– once applied, it only takes like 5 seconds before it becomes smudge-proof… blend immediately.
one of my most favorite beauty product at the moment. i will definitely re-purchase when i finish one. i most especially LOVE the cocoa color – it’s what i used for this FOTW >>> https://kikaykendz.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/fotw-21-oct-2011/