Review: MAC Viva Glam I
Posted January 27, 2012on:
i don’t know why i never thought of trying out the red lippies of MAC! i am now hooked with MAC lipsticks all over again! i really really believe that i found my HG red lippy!
here’s me wearing VIVA GLAM I
what i like:
– perfect red lip color for me! i LOVE it soooo much! and i do think this color will suit a lot of skintones!
– although it’s a matte lipstick, it’s not too drying
– makes my teeth look super duper white!
– it stays on your lips for a long time, and even when it fades, it leaves a very nice stain on your lips
– the best part is, ALL proceeds of VIVA GLAM lipsticks go to AIDS fund! (beauty for a cause indeed)
what i don’t like:
mrskendz’ verdict: *****
i really believe this is the BEST red lipstick for my skin tone. it’s full on red but still subdued enough that you can wear everyday (i wear it at work!). it’s not a bright red like russian red, it’s actually more maroonish than bloody red.
really LOVE this and will definitely repurchase!
oh, in case you guys are wondering, here is a list of the other products im wearing:
eyes: MAC club with MAC black fluidline
cheeks – NARS deep throat (the red lip color made it look more red than pink in the picture!)