Archive for the ‘haul’ Category
Aside from my haul at the supersale bazaar, i also got the following products from rustans essences and tony moly. Yes, i am in a spending mode – it’s just one of those days when you want to bury you sorrow by shopping. Naks senti-drama! Lol
Anywayyyyyy before this post gets tooo dramatic, here’s a pic of what i got:
in no particular order:
tony moly face sponges (which im planning to use on the body hahaha)
laura mercier mineral loose powder in rich vanilla (for setting makeup)
NARS blush in gaeity (limited edition – spring collection) – what a LOVELY blush! i’ve tried it on several times and can’t believe how nice it looked on me!!! it’s a pale bright pink (almost pastel-ly) which i NEVER thought would work for my skin type! 🙂
NARS eyeshadow in Lhasa (lavender gray eyeshadow)
NARS pure matte lipstick in Valparaiso
Stila creme blush in Peony
Tony Moly Eyebrow Pencils – which I love! better than MAC’s and cheap too!
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstains – i am absolutely obsessed (OBSESSED) with lipstains right now! i think they are perfect for summer – think waterproof! 🙂 you can go swimming, have fun during bbq, have some drinks and the color will still be there! 🙂
trying out some of the products at the moment. will post reviews as soon as i can 🙂
what about you? any new hauls! share please – i love hauls hehe 😉
Went to the supersale bazaar last weekend and got these beauties there (from digital traincase booth).
I havent got into the nyx band wagon because i havent really tried/tested their products myself.
So going to the bazaar and trying out nyx products first hand was really an eye opener! I think i will get hooked! Good thing nyx products are very affordable 🙂
Anyway, here’s what i got:
I’ll post a detailed review with swatches after i’ve given these products a go. (expect my reviews in a week because thats usually how long i try products before commenting hehe)
Will post my review of the naked 2 next. Have been trying it for almost 2 weeks with different types of brushes 🙂 im about ready to give my reviews 🙂
Thats all for now. Will be blogging more in the coming days. So please watch out for that.
Good night everyone!
Went to Singapore last week of October for work… Of course, I didnt pass up the chance to visit Sephora at Ion Orchard. 🙂
Here’s what i got:
1. clarisonic mia – because of this i got a $40 voucher which i used to buy the UD baked bronzer with!
2. benefit christmas gift set – set includes primer, mini foundation and the famous benetint (i actually got another set, but gave to a good friend of mine :))
3. Urban Decay book of shadows – this is soooo cool!!! 🙂 i got a mini UD speaker with it!
4. a lot of FREE sephora primer
5. free lip gloss
6. eye lashes 😀 hope to use them for our christmas party next week!
7. Urban Decay Primer Potion – got it free because i got another $40 voucher
8. Urban Decay Bronzer – free 🙂
from the haul, i’ve only used the clarisonic mia. i must say, it’s not as harsh as i expected! i actually expected that my face will feel raw after using it. not the case at all 🙂 my skin feels soooo soft and smooth afterwards 🙂
went to beauty bar yesterday with NO plans of buying… but ended up with these:
for the thebalm products, got 15% off because of their promo last month 🙂
will do a detailed review of each product, so watch out for it! 🙂
a new korean brand makeup store just opened in megamall and i just had to check it out. i was actually hoping to find a BB cream that will fit my skin tone. sadly, i didn’t find one – all the BB creams were still too light for me. sigh 😦
BUT! i did get a few products which i am excited to try! 🙂
here are the colors of the eyeliners:
i opted for pearl navy and pearl violet colors because i still have black and brown gel liners. wanted to try something different 🙂
here are the swatches:
one of the cool things i found about these gel liners is that it comes with a brush!
i got excited about the powder coz (1) it matched my skin and (2) it says BB in the name bwahahaha. i hope i’ll be able to use this though! (impulse buying!!!)
oh! and since i purchased more than P1k, i get a free tony tint!!! 🙂 can’t wait to try this one!
can’t wait to try these products more! 🙂
good night peeps! and again, thanks for dropping by!
because i have been sick almost the entire week and because i wanted to feel better, went on a slight rampage today. hehehe.
here are some of the things i got from PCX and Rustan’s Essences:
1. IN2IT Gel Blush – P259.75 (actually, i retried this when i got home. kinda sucks. really hard to blend! but will try again to see how to make it work better)
2. IN2IT sheer eye colour in forest- P299.75 (i really like this!)
3. Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-on – P 199 (my officemate K recommended this, so let’ see if this works! *fingers crossed*)
4. Prestige Lipstick in Lasting Blossom – P375 (nice color!)
5. theBalm Cabana Boy Blush – P850 (i loveeeeed this color so much that i got one for my sister as well!!!)
6. NARS the multiple in Portofino – (price undisclosed)
dang… spent so much again today! hahaha i think i need to enroll myself in project “no buy” or project “hit pan”. i actually still have a lot of unopened items. :S
oh well, it was a great weekend indeed. wish it could have lasted longer teehee.
good night everyone. have a GREAT weekend ahead!