Posts Tagged ‘clear lipglass’
just came back from a wedding and wanted to share my LOTD 🙂
Face: Makeup Forever HD foundationin 123, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural, TheBalm TimeBalm in medium, laura mercier secret brightening powder, MAC brow pencil in Brunette, Nars Laguna Bronzer and TheBalm Cabana Boy
Eyes: NARS Cyprus, NARS Cordura, Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner in caviar ink and Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips: MAC Dubonnet and MAC clear lipglass
1. Apply foundation all over face, concentrating on areas which need more coverage. (i used beauty blender to apply MUFE HD foundation)
2. Apply concealer to lighten dark circles and to cover blemishes.
3. Set with finishing powder. (You can skip this step if you are using powder foundation)
4. Apply Cyprus all over lid (talukap ng mata). Apply the light brown shade of Cordura on the crease area to give more definition.
5. Apply the darker brown shade of Cordura to the outer corners of the eyes. Tip: Draw an inverted V or > at the corner of the eyes then blend blend blend!
6. Apply eyeliner. And remember to fix your eyebrow.
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara!
8. Contour your face by applying bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks. Tip: do the fish face and look for the part of your face that is sucked in. that’s the hollow of your cheeks! to illustrate…
9. Apply blush to the apples of your cheek. As I am going to use red lipstick, I made sure that i only applied a sheer layer of the cabana boy blush.
10. Optional: Lightly apply powder to blend the bronzer and blush and to set your makeup. If you want a dewy look, you can skip this step.
11. Apply lipstick of your choice.
12. Apply lipgloss in the middle of your bottom lips and smack your lips together. This will give you the illusion of fuller lips!
Hope you liked this look! 🙂
Congratulations and Best Wishes to the newlyweds!
good night folks and happy independence day philippines!!!