Posts Tagged ‘nyx’
Went to the supersale bazaar last weekend and got these beauties there (from digital traincase booth).
I havent got into the nyx band wagon because i havent really tried/tested their products myself.
So going to the bazaar and trying out nyx products first hand was really an eye opener! I think i will get hooked! Good thing nyx products are very affordable 🙂
Anyway, here’s what i got:
I’ll post a detailed review with swatches after i’ve given these products a go. (expect my reviews in a week because thats usually how long i try products before commenting hehe)
Will post my review of the naked 2 next. Have been trying it for almost 2 weeks with different types of brushes 🙂 im about ready to give my reviews 🙂
Thats all for now. Will be blogging more in the coming days. So please watch out for that.
Good night everyone!
hi girls (and guys)!
since i am celebrating my birthday tom, i will be giving away some beauty products…
to win a giveaway, you have to do the all of the following steps:
1. like my FB page (kikaykendz) or follow me on twitter (kikaykendz);
2. subscribe to this blog; and
3. share my FB page, twitter or blog to your friends! 🙂 (save a screenshot so that i can verify when you win!)
4. be a resident of the philippines 😀
i will choose 1 winner from my FB page, 1 winner from my twitter followers and 1 from my blog subscribers thru random.org. BUT remember, you have to complete the 4 steps above!
this contest will run until 15 December 2011 (1 week!) and i will announce the winners by 17 December 2011 🙂
so what are the give-aways?
FB winner will get this:
twitter winner will get this:
and the lucky subscriber will get this!
and my obsession continues with this new product! ayayay!!! this is actually my first ever NYX product and i must say that i am very impressed.
i just got my NYX soft matte lip cream in addis ababa from digital traincase. it’s described as a very bright blue-based pink. actually, it’s very very very bright! teehee. and i absolutely LOVE it! ❤
here’s a swatch:
here’s how it looks like on my lips 🙂
what i like:
– the color is sooo pretty!!! i think it’s the perfect hot pink color.
– for the price i paid, the color payoff is amazing!
– for a matte lipstick, it’s not drying on the lips. when you apply it, it goes on very very creamy but after a while, it turns matte. cool huh?
– it’s cheap! i only paid P350 for this product! (compared to my NARS schiap)
– the color stays on your lips for a verrrryyy long time! it stayed on for 3 hours and it only disappeared after i had dinner!
– it’s easier to apply and it goes on more opaque than NARS schiap
– it’s ALMOST kiss-proof! see picture below LOL
what i dont like:
– i guess personally, it’ll be hard for me to pull it off. but it’s only because of my personal style. BUT i don’t care! hahaha.
– i liked the vanilla scent of the gloss, BUT it may be a bit overwhelming for others
mrskendz’ verdict: highly recommended!
this product is amazing!!! will i purchase again? probably NOT. because i don’t think i’ll ever finish this tube. HOWEVER, i WILL definitely buy more in different shades. i am already planning what shades to get! 🙂
hope you like this review guys! please leave a comment below for any questions…
good night everyone!
mrskendz and my VERY special guest 😀