Posts Tagged ‘jest’
Hope u have a great one! Here’s my game face for today – soft neutral/slightly pinkish shades 🙂
MUFE HD foundation
MAC Espresso on brows
MAC Jest (lids), Sketch (crease) and Carbon (outer V) on eyes
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
NARS Laguna to contour
Body Shop Baked Blush in Coral
MAC Viva Glam VI lipstick and lipgloss on lips
among the high end brands, MAC’s eyeshadows are the best priced for the quality they give. definitely a bang for your buck! At P900, I think each pot will last you for almost a year (yes even with daily use). my first ever MAC shadow was waaaayyy back in college and until now, i still have a love affair with them 🙂
what i like about MAC eyeshadows are:
– MOST of the MAC eyeshadows are highly-pigmented so you really need just a touch for each application. for added intensity, the shadows can be applied with a wet brush.
– MAC eyeshadows come in different finishes such as FROST, Veluxe, Veluxe Pearl, Satin, Matte and Lustre.
i have to say though that i am NOT a fan of the FROST finishes which have chunky glitters on them… i feel that those are more prone to fall outs that the rest of the finishes.
– there is a HUGE number of colors to choose from.
what i don’t like:
– not all colors are carried here in the philippines *boo!*
– some of the best colors were released as limited edition!
– 3 words – out.of.stock which happens most of the time (here in the ph)
presenting my MAC eyeshadow collection… 😀
from left to right: shroom, rice paper, brule, woodwinked, wedge
from left to right: amber lights, patina, bronze, mulch and cork
from left to right: gorgeous gold, espresso, carbon
i separated these colors because i use espresso and carbon almost everyday while the gold just seems out of place :p
my top 5 favorites from the entire collection would have to be:
espresso, carbon, patina, sketch and woodwinked! 😀
my next step is to transfer the eyeshadow into my MAC 15-palette pan! hehe wish me luck!!!
until next time! ohhhh and please drop by soon for my give-away! 😀